This is an official notification launched by Allahabad University (University of Allahabad) which is invited online admission form of Course Under and Post Graduate according to Allahabad University Admission form 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for Allahabad University Course Notification 2020 Can Apply and Fill the form through official website before 15-July-2020.
Allahabad University Admission Form 2020 – Under and Post Graduate
Here you will read long and short details about Allahabad University Admission Form 2020. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of Allahabad University Admission form 2020 such as: Total Number of Seats, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Course Specification, Syllabus, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Name of Course: PGAT, B.Ed, LLM, M.Ed, MBA, CRET UGAT BA, B.Com, B.Sc LLB 3 Year and BA LLB IPS Course
- Location: Allahabad University affiliated Colleges
- Under Graduate Courses: B.A, B.Com, B.Sc LLB, BA LLB (05 Years), B.P.Ed, B.PA, B.F.A
- Post-Graduate Courses: M.A, M.Com, M.F.A, MPA, M.Ed, MCA, MBA, LLM, Mass Communication
- Other Courses: CRET, IPS, LFAT, LAT
- Under Graduate Courses: Candidates should be 10+2 (12th) Passed in relevant stream from verified University
- Post Graduate Courses: Candidates should be Graduate in relevant stream with 40% marks from verified University
- M.Ed Courses: Candidates should be Graduate (B.Ed) with minimum 50% marks from verified University
- LFAT Courses: Candidates should be 10+2 (12th) Passed with 45% Marks from verified University
- CRET Courses: Candidates should be Post-Graduate with Minimum 55% Marks from verified University
Edu Qualification Details:
- Starting Date of Online Admission: 15-05-2020
- Last Date of Online Admission: 15-July-2020
- Date of Download Admit Card: Soon
- Date of Examination: Soon
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad University Admission Form 2020
Age Limit: Candidate DOB should be As per rules
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
Application Fee Details:
- UG Course – 800/-
- More Details Check Official Notification
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of Allahabad University website – http://www.allduniv.ac.in from 15-05-2020 to 15-07-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be OMR Sheet Exam.