बिहार के शिक्षा विभाग ने प्रारंभिक शिक्षकों के नियोजन का संशोधित शेड्यूल जारी कर दिया। जिन उम्मीदवारों ने 18 महीने का D.El.Ed प्रोग्राम, टीईटी परीक्षा या केंद्रीय शिक्षा पात्रता परीक्षा पास कर चुके हैं वो 15 जून से 14 जुलाई तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं.
This is an official government job notification by Bihar (Bihar Education Department) which is invited application form for 94,000 posts of School Teachers according to Bihar Recruitment Job Notification 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for Bihar Recruitment Job Notification 2020 Can Apply through official website before 14-July-2020.
Bihar Recruitment 2020 – 94,000 Vacancies of School Teachers
Here you will read long and short details about Bihar Vacancy 2020 which invited for 94,000 Posts. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of Bihar Recruitment 2020 such as: Total Number of Posts, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Name of the Post: School Teacher
- Total No. of Vacancies: 94,000
- Pay Scale: As per Rules
- Location: Bihar
Job and Edu Details:
- Primary Teacher – 42606
- Middle School Teacher – 28638
- Basic Education Teacher – 391
- Higher Secondary Teacher- Total – 32916
- Computer Teacher- Total – 1000
- Edu Qualification: Candidates Should be Graduate and D.EI.Ed of 18 months along with TET or CTET before the date of application.
Document Required for Online Application:
- Photograph, Signature and Other Documents
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15-June-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 14-July-2020
- Merit List Preparation: 18-July-2020
- Approval of Merit List: 21-July-2020
- Declare Final Merit List: 12-Aug-2020
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Job Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: Candidate age should be Minimum 18 and Maximum 37 Year as on 01-Aug-2020
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
- Gen/OBC/SC/ST/Female – Soon/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of Bihar website – http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/ from 15-06-2020 to 14-07-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Merrit List.