This is an official notification launched by CSIR NET ( Council Of Scientific & Industrial Research | National Entrance Screening Test) which is invited online admission form of Course Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) according to CSIR NET Admission form 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for CSIR NET Course Notification 2020 Can Apply and Fill the form through official website before 30-June-2020.
CSIR NET Admission Form 2020 – Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Here you will read long and short details about CSIR NET Admission Form 2020. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of CSIR NET Admission form 2020 such as: Total Number of Seats, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Course Specification, Syllabus, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Name of Course: Joint CSR UGC Test
- Total No. of Seats: As per Rules
- Education Qualification: Candiate Should have Masters in Science Stream like M.sc Degree with 55% Marks and Integrated Courses Such as B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma and MBBS
- Location: CSIR, New Delhi
- Starting Date of Online Admission: 16-March-2020
- Last Date of Online Admission: 30-June-2020
- Date of Download Admit Card: June-2020
- Date of Examination: 21-June-2020
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR NET Admission Form 2020
Age Limit: Candidate Age should be Maximum 28 Year As on 01-June-2020
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
Application Fee Details:
- General/OBC – 1000/-
- OBC – 500/-
- SC/ST/PH – 250/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of CSIR NET website – http://csirhrdg.res.in/ from 16-03-2020 to 30-06-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Written Test.