CTET (Teachers Eligibility Test) Application Form 2020
This is an official notification launched by CTET (Central Teachers Eligibility Test) which is invited online Application Form of Teachers Eligibility Test according to CTET Application Form 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for CTET Notification 2020 Can Apply and Fill the form through official website before 24-02-2020.
CTET Application Form 2020 – Teachers Eligibility Test
Here you will read long and short details about CTET Application Form 2020. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of CTET Application Form 2020 such as: Total Number of Seats, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Course Specification, Syllabus, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Name of Course: Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2020
- Total No. of Seats: As per Rules
- Education Qualification for Primary: Candiate Should be (10 + 2) 12th Pass 50% or 45% marks/Passed or appearing diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms/B.El.Ed(04 Years Course)/Diploma in education(Special Course ,for 02 Years)/ B.Ed(1 Year)/Diploma in Elementary Education(1 Year)
- Education Qualification for Secondary: Candiate Should be Graduate Pass from Verified University and final year of 2 year Diploma in elementary Education/Diploma in Education/B.El.Ed /B.SC.Ed /B.A Ed. /B.Ed.
- Starting Date of Online Admission: 24-01-2020
- Last Date of Online Admission: 24-02-2020
- Date of Examination: 24-02-2020
Eligibility Criteria for CTET Application Form 2020
Age Limit: Candidate age should be minimum 18 Years
Application Fee Details:
- General/OBC – 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH – 500/-
- General/OBC – 1200/-
- SC/ST/PH – 600/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of CTET website – http://ctet.nic.in/ from 24-01-2020 to 24-02-2020.