This is an official government job notification by DAE (Department of Atomic Energy) which is invited application form for 74 posts of UDC, Steno and Store Keeper Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade according to DAE Recruitment Job Notification 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for DAE Recruitment Job Notification 2020 Can Apply through official website before 27-Dec-2020.
DAE Recruitment 2020 – 74 Vacancies of UDC, Steno and Store Keeper
Here you will read long and short details about DAE Vacancy 2020 which invited for 74 Posts. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of DAE Recruitment 2020 such as: Total Number of Posts, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28-Nov-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 27-Dec-2020
- Admit Card: Soon
- Exam Date:Soon
- Name of the Post: UDC, Steno and Store Keeper
- Total No. of Vacancies: 74
- Pay Scale: As per rules
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Vacancy and Eligibility Details:
- Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper – 63
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should be Gradute in Science and Commerce with 60% Marks OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/
Computer Science with 60% marks
- Upper Division Clerk – 5
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should Any Degree of Minimum 50% Marks and Typing Speed 30wpm in English with Knowledge of computer data processing
- Stenographer Grade-III (Group C Non-Gazetted) – 04
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should be 10th Passed with 50% marks with Speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Stenography and Typing speed in English of 30 w.p.m.
- Stenographer Grade-II (Group B Non-Gazetted) – 2
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should be 10th Passed With Speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 45 w.p.m. in English typing
- Candiates Before Apply Must Check Official Notification
Document Required for Online Application:
- Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression, Certificate,
Age Limit for DAE Job Recruitment 2020
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
- As on 27-Dec-2020
- Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
- Gen/OBC – 100/-
- SC/ST/Female – 0/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of DAE website – https://dpsdae.formflix.in from 28-Nov-2020 to 27-Dec-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Aptitute Test.