This is an official notification launched by DU (Delhi University) which is invited online admission form of Course UG, PG ,MPhil /PhD according to DU Admission form 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for DU Course Notification 2020 Can Apply and Fill the form through official website before 20-July-2020.
DU Admission Form 2020 – UG and PG
Here you will read long and short details about DU Admission Form 2020. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of DU Admission form 2020 such as: Total Number of Seats, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Course Specification, Syllabus, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Name of Course: UG, PG ,MPhil /PhD
- Total No. of Seats: As per Rules
- Location: Various Institutes/Colleges under Delhi University
Course and Eligibility Details:
- M.A. Applied Psychology
- M.A. Philosophy
- MA Psychology
- M.A. Sanskrit
- MA Sociology
- MA Social Work
- MA Political Science
- MA History
- MA Hindi
- MA Geography
- MA English
- MA Economics
- MA /M.Sc Statistics
- M.Sc Chemistry
- M.Sc Botany
- M.Sc Physics
- M.Sc Zoology
- MSc Computer Science
- More Details Candiates Check Notification
- Education Qualification for LLB: – Candidates should be Graduate/Post-Graduate with 50% Marks, OBC 45%, SC / ST : 40% Can apply.
- Education Qualification for LLM: – Candidates should be Graduate in Law with 50% Marks, OBC 45%, SC / ST : 40% Can apply.
- Education Qualification for MCA: – For Eligibility Details Read the Notification
- Education Qualification for M.Com: – Candidates should be Graduate in Commerce, Can apply.
- Education Qualification for B.Ed: – Candidates should be Graduate with 50% Marks, More Details See Notification Can apply.
- Education Qualification for B.Ed Special: – Candidates should be Graduate/Post-Graduate with 50 Marks, Engineering 55% Marks Can apply.
- Education Qualification for M.Ed: – Candidates should be Graduate/Diploma in Education with 50% Marks Can apply.
- Starting Date of Online Admission: 20-June-2020
- Last Date of Online Admission: 20-July-2020
- Date of Download Admit Card: Soon
- Date of Examination: Soon
Eligibility Criteria for DU Admission Form 2020
Age Limit: Candidate DOB should be as per rules
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
Application Fee Details:
- General/OBC – 750/-
- SC/ST/PH – 300/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of DU website – http://www.du.ac.in/ from 20-06-2020 to 20-07-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Merrit/Entrance Exam.