This is an official government job notification by EXIM Bank (Export Import Bank of India (EXIM) Bank) which is invited application form for 60 posts of Management Trainee MT according to EXIM Bank Recruitment Job Notification 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for EXIM Bank Recruitment Job Notification 2020 Can Apply through official website before 31-Dec-2020.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 – 60 Vacancies of Management Trainee
Here you will read long and short details about EXIM Bank Vacancy 2020 which invited for 60 Posts. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 such as: Total Number of Posts, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 19-Dec-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 31-Dec-2020
- Admit Card: Soon
- Exam Date:Soon
- Name of the Post: Management Trainee
- Total No. of Vacancies: 60
- Pay Scale: As per Rules
- Location: India
Vacancy and Eligibility Details:
- Corporate Loans & Advances/Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/Internal Credit Audit/Risk
Management/Compliance/Treasury and Accounts
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should be done MBA/PGDBA/CA
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should be done Degree (Law)/ LLB
- International Trade & Finance/Industry/ Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should be done PG (Economics)
- Information Technology
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should be done Any Degree, B.E/B.Tech (CS/ IT/ Electronics & Communication), MCA
- Human Resource
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should be done Diploma, Degree (HR/ Personnel Management), PG
- Candiates Before Apply Must Check Official Notification
Document Required for Online Application:
- Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression, Certificate,
Age Limit for EXIM Bank Job Recruitment 2020
- Minimum Age – Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
- Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
- Gen/OBC/EWS – 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – 100/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of EXIM Bank website – https://www.eximbankindia.in/ from 19-Dec-2020 to 31-Dec-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Test.