This is an official notification launched by Haryana (Board of Education, Haryana) which is invited online admission form of TET (Teacher Eligibility Test). If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for Haryana Course notification 2020 Can Apply and Fill the form through official website before 10-Dec-2020.
Haryana Admission Form 2020 – TET Registration, Applications Apply Now
Here you will read long and short details about Haryana Admission Form 2020. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of Haryana Admission form 2020 such as: Total Number of Seats, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Course Specification, Syllabus, Official notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Starting Date of Online Admission: 16-Nov-2020
- Last Date of Online Admission: 10-Dec-2020
- Date of Download Admit Card: Soon
- Date of Examination: 03-Jan-2021
- Name of Course: TGT /PGT Teaching Faculty for Haryana State Schools
- Location: Haryana
- Seats: As per Rules
- Note: For All Teaching Groups it is important to have Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the Subject up to Matriculation Level /Sr. Secondary/Graduation/Post Graduation Level will be eligible for this Eligibility Test.
Courses and Edu Qualification Details:
- Class I to V Primary Teachers (PRT): Candidates should be Class 12th Passed with 50% Marks with 02 Years of Diploma in Elementary Education/04 Years of Bachelor of Elementary Education/Graduation Degree holders/appearing along with having Diploma in Elementary Education will be considered for this eligibility test. .
- Class VI to VIII Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): Candidates should be Gradute with 02 Years of Diploma in Elementary Education/Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks & having one year of B.ed Degree/ Candidates who have passed their Class 12th level of Examination with minimum 50% marks along with having/appearing 02 Years of Diploma in Elementary Education will be considered for this eligibility test
- Post Graduate Teachers ( PGT): Candidates should be Post-Gradute in English / Hindi / Physics / Chemistry / Maths / Economics / History / Geopgraphy / Commerce / Biology / Physicsand other relevant subjects with minimum 50% marks & Major Subject of Post Graduation must be a subject in Graduation and having B.Ed/M.Ed Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate; will be eligible for this post
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Admission Form 2020
Age Limit: Candidate Age should be As per rules
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
Document Required for Online Application:
- Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression, Certificate,Diploma, Degrees
- General/OBC – 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH – 500/-
- General/OBC – 1800/-
- SC/ST/PH – 900/-
- General/OBC – 2400/-
- SC/ST/PH – 1200/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of Haryana TET website – http://www.bseh.org.in/ 04-Nov-2020 to 10-Dec-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Written Exam.