This is an official notification launched by MP (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) which is invited online admission form of Pre Veterinary & Fisheries Test according to MP Admission form 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for MP Course Notification 2020 Can Apply and Fill the form through official website before 23-June-2020.
MP Admission Form 2020 – PEB PVFT Test
Here you will read long and short details about MP Admission Form 2020. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of MP Admission form 2020 such as: Total Number of Seats, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Course Specification, Syllabus, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Name of Course: B.F.SC (Graduate Degree in Veterinary Science & Fisheries)
- Education Qualification: Candiate Should be Passed Intermediate level from Verified Board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and English
- Location: MP
- Starting Date of Online Admission: 09-June-2020
- Last Date of Online Admission: 23-June-2020
- Date of Download Admit Card: July-2020
- Date of Examination: July-2020
Eligibility Criteria for MP Admission Form 2020
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be Minimum 17 Years and Maximum 28 Year As on 31-Dec-2019
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
Application Fee Details:
- General/OBC – 460/-
- SC/ST/OBC – 260/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of MP website – http://peb.mp.gov.in from 09-June-2020 to 23-June-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Entrance Exam.