This is an official government job notification by NABARD which is invited application form for 154 posts of Assistant Manager (Grade-A) according to NABARD Recruitment Job Notification 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for NABARD Recruitment Job Notification 2020 Can Apply through official website before 03-02-2020.
NABARD Recruitment 2020 – 154 Vacancies of Assistant Manager
Here you will read long and short details about NABARD Vacancy 2020 which invited for 154 Posts. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of NABARD Recruitment 2020 such as: Total Number of Posts, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
- Total No. of Vacancies: 154
- Pay Scale: As per Rules
- Location: India
Vacancies Details with Education Qualification:
- Assistant Manager: Grade-A (Rural Development Banking Services) – 139
- Assistant Manager: Grade-A (Rajbhasha Service) – 08
- Assistant Manager: Grade-A (Legal Services) – 03
- Assistant Manager: Grade-A (Protocol Security Services) – 04
- Education Qualification: Candiate Should be Graduate with minimum 50% marks, Post graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks from Verified University OR Ph.D (Research Programme) OR CA/ICWA/CS with Graduation Exam Passed OR 02 Year Full time P.G. Diploma in Management/MBA/Bachelors Degree
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14-01-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 03-02-2020
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Job Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: Candidate age should be minimum 21 maximum 30 years As on 01-Jan-2020
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
- General/OBC/EWS – 800/-
- SC/ST/PH – 150/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of NABARD website – https://www.nabard.org/default.aspx from 14-01-2020 to 03-02-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Online Exam and Interview.