This is an official government job notification by NABARD (National Agriculture and Rural Development Bank) which is invited application form for 13 posts of Specialist Consultant Various Posts according to NABARD Recruitment Job Notification 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for NABARD Recruitment Job Notification 2020 Can Apply through official website before 23-Aug-2020.
SSC, NABARD Recruitment 2020 – 13 Vacancies of Specialist Consultant
Here you will read long and short details about NABARD Vacancy 2020 which invited for 13 Posts. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of NABARD Recruitment 2020 such as: Total Number of Posts, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07-Aug-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 23-Aug-2020
- Admit Card: Soon
- Exam Date: Soon
- Name of the Post: Specialist Consultant
- Total No. of Vacancies: 13
- Pay Scale: As per rules
- Location: India
Vacancy and Eligibility Details:
- Project Manager Application Manager – 01
- Senior Analyst Information Security Operations – 01
- Senior Analyst Network / SDWAN Operations – 01
- Project Manager IT Operations / Infrastructure Services – 01
- Analyst Cum Chief Data Consultant – 01
- Cyber Security Manager CSM – 01
- Additional Cyber Security Manager ACSM – 01
- Additional Chief Risk Manager – 02
- Risk Manager – 04
- Edu Qualification: Candidates Should be Gradute/Post-Gradute in Computer Science/ Information Systems/Engineering/Management from Verified University with 5-10 Year Post Wise Experience
- Candidates Before Apply Post Must Check Official Notification
Document Required for Online Application:
- Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression, Certificate,
Age Limit for NABARD Job Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: Candidate age should Maximum 62 Years As on 01-Jan-2020
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
- Gen/OBC/EWS – 800/-
- SC/ST/PH – 50/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of NABARD website – https://www.nabard.org/ from 07-Aug-2020 to 23-Aug-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Online Exam.