This is an official government job notification by NBE (National Board of Examinations) which is invited application form for 90 posts of Various Posts Sr Asst, Jr Asst, Jr Accountant and Stenographer according to NBE Recruitment Job Notification 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for NBE Recruitment Job Notification 2020 Can Apply through official website before 07-Aug-2020.
NBE Recruitment 2020 – 90 Vacancies of Various Posts
Here you will read long and short details about NBE Vacancy 2020 which invited for 90 Posts. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of NBE Recruitment 2020 such as: Total Number of Posts, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 11-July-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 07-Aug-2020
- Admit Card: Soon
- Exam Date: 31-Aug-2020
- Name of the Post: Various Posts – Sr Asst, Jr Asst, Jr Accountant and Stenographer
- Total No. of Vacancies: 90
- Pay Scale: As per Rules
- Location: India
Vacancy and Eligibility Details:
- Sr Asst – 18
- Edu Qualification: Candidate Should have Degree in Verified University
- Jr Asst – 57
- Edu Qualification: Candidate Should be 12th (Sr Secondary) Passed for Verified Board
- Jr Accountant – 07
- Edu Qualification: Candidate Should have Degree in Maths/ Statics/ Commerce with Related Experience
- Stenographer – 08
- Edu Qualification: Candidate Should be 12th passed for Verified Board with Typing Knowledge and Related Experience
- Candiates Before Apply for Post Must Check Official Notification
Document Required for Online Application:
- Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression, Certificate,
Age Limit for NBE Job Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: Candidate age should Minimum 18 and Maximum 27 Years As on 31-July-2020
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
- Gen – 1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS/Female – 750/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of NBE website – https://natboard.edu.in/ from 11-July-2020 to 07-Aug-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Online Exam.