This is an official government job notification by NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) which is invited application form for 266 posts of Teaching and Non-Teaching according to NCERT Recruitment Job Notification 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for NCERT Recruitment Job Notification 2020 Can Apply through official website before 03-August-2020.
NCERT Recruitment 2020 – 266 Vacancies of Teaching and Non-Teaching
Here you will read long and short details about NCERT Vacancy 2020 which invited for 266 Posts. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of NCERT Recruitment 2020 such as: Total Number of Posts, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Name of the Post: Teaching and Non-Teaching
- Total No. of Vacancies: 266
- Pay Scale: As per Rules
- Location: India
Vacancy and Eligibility Details:
- Professor – 38
- Associate Professor – 83
- Assistant Professor – 142
- Edu Qualification: Candidates Should be Post-Graduate in a relevant subject form Verified University
- Librarian – 01
- Edu Qualification: Candidates Should be Post-Graduate in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent and must have experience of at least 10 years as Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or 10 years of experience as a college librarian form Verified University
- Assistant Librarian – 02
- Edu Qualification: Candidates Should be Post-Graduate in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent & must have consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library with NET in the concerned subject form Verified University
- Starting Date of Online Application: 29-June-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 03-Aug-2020
- Exam Date: 12-Aug-2020
Age Limit for NCERT Job Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: Candidate age should be As per rules as on 03-Aug-2020
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
- Gen/OBC/EWS – 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women – 0/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of NCERT website – http://www.ncert.nic.in from 29-06-2020 to 03-08-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Interview.