|This is an official government job notification by NSCL (National Seeds Corporation Limited) which is invited application form for 220 posts of Various Posts (Asst, MT, Sr Trainee and Various Posts) according to NSCL Recruitment Job Notification 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for NSCL Recruitment Job Notification 2020 Can Apply through official website before 19-Aug-2020.
NSCL Recruitment 2020 – 220 Vacancies of Various Posts (Asst, MT, Sr Trainee)
Here you will read long and short details about NSCL Vacancy 2020 which invited for 220 Posts. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of NSCL Recruitment 2020 such as: Total Number of Posts, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07-July-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 19-Aug-2020
- Admit Card: Soon
- Exam Date: August-2020
- Name of the Post: Various Posts (Asst, MT, Sr Trainee)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 220
- Pay Scale: As per Rules
- Location: India
Vacancy and Eligibility Details:
- Assistant Gr-I – 03
- Edu Qualification: Candidates Should be Degree (Law) with 01 year experience
- Sr Trainee (Agriculture) – Plant Protection – 03
- Edu Qualification: Candidates Should be done M.Sc.(Agri) with Computer Knowledge
- Management Trainee (Production)-16
- Management Trainee Horticulture)-01
- Management Trainee (Marketing)-07
- Management Trainee (Human Resource)-02
- Management Trainee (Agri Engg.)-04
- Management Trainee (Civil Engg)-01
- Management Trainee (Quality Control)-02
- Management Trainee (Materials Management)-03
- Senior Trainee (Agriculture)-29
- Sr. Trainee (Marketing)-10
- Sr. Trainee (Human Resource)-05
- More Vacancy and Education Qualification Details Check Official Notification
Document Required for Online Application:
- Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression, Certificate,
Age Limit for NSCL Job Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: Candidate age should be Maximum 30 Year for Asst Gr I, 25 Years for Trainee and 27 Years More Posts
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
- Gen/OBC – 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – 0/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of NSCL website – http://www.appost.in from 07-07-2020 to 19-Aug-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Written and Online Exam.