This is an official notification launched by NTA which is invited online admission form of UGC NET – JRF/NET according to NTA Admission form 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for NTA Course Notification 2020 Can Apply and Fill the form through official website before 30-June-2020.
NTA Admission Form 2020 – UGC NET – JRF/NET
Here you will read long and short details about NTA Admission Form 2020. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of NTA Admission form 2020 such as: Total Number of Seats, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Course Specification, Syllabus, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Name of Course: UGC NET JRF/NET
- Total No. of Seats: As per Rules
- Location: India
Subject Details and More:
- Defence & Strategies Studies
- Population Studies
- Physical Education
- Indian Culture
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Folk Literature
- Sanskrit Traditional Language
- Visual Arts
- Social Medicine & community Health
- Computer Science & Application
- Environmental Science
- Tourism Administration & Management
- Rabindra Sangeet
- Education Qualification: Candiate Should be Post-Gradaute Degree / appearing in Final year with minimum 55% marks from Verified Board
- Starting Date of Online Admission: 16-Mar-2020
- Last Date of Online Admission: 30-June-2020
- Date of Download Admit Card: Updated Soon
- Date of Examination: Updated Soon
Eligibility Criteria for NTA Admission Form 2020
Age Limit: Candidate DOB should Maximum 30 Years
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
Application Fee Details:
- General – 1000/-
- OBC – 500/-
- SC/ST/PH – 250/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of NTA website – https://nta.ac.in/ from 16-03-2020 to 31-05-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Online Entrance Test.