NTA UPCET UG/PG Admission Form 2021
NTA UPCET – UG/PG Online Admission Form 2021
This is an official notification launched by NTA UPCET (Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test ) which is invited online admission form of UG/PG NTA AKTU, Lucknow | HBTU, Kanpur | MMUT, Gorakhpur Admission Test 2021. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for NTA UPCET Course notification 2021 Can Apply and Fill the form through official website before 30-Apr-2021.
NTA UPCET Admission Form 2021 – UG/PG Online Applications – Apply Now
Here you will read long and short details about NTA UPCET Admission Form 2021. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of NTA UPCET Admission form 2021 such as: Total Number of Seats, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Course Specification, Syllabus, Official notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Starting Date of Online Admission: 01-Apr-2021
- Last Date of Online Admission: 30-Apr-2021
- Last Date Exam Fee Payment: 30-Apr-2021
- Date of Online Exam: 18-May-2021
- Date of Admit Card: May-2021
- Course Details: Admission for NTA AKTU, Lucknow | HBTU, Kanpur | MMUT, Gorakhpur Admission Test
- Name of Exam : Under Graduate and Post-Graduate
- UG Courses: B.Tech for B.Sc Holders (Lateral Entry), B.Pharma (Lateral Entry),B.Pharma, B.Des, BHMCT (Hotel Management and Catering), MBA (Master of Business Administration) 5 Years, BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), B.Tech for Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry), B.Voc (Vocational Courses), BFA (Fine Art), BFAD (Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design), MCA (Master of Computer Application) 5 Years
- PG Courses: MCA 2 Years, MBA 2 Year, M.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry), M.Tech
Education Qualification Details:
- UG Courses: Candidates should be 12th Passed from Verified Board
- PG Courses: Candidates should be Graduted from Verified University
List of Participating/Organizing Institutes Location:
- All Over India
Age Eligibility Criteria for NTA UPCET Admission Form 2021
As per RulesNo limit
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
Documents Required for Online Application:
- Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression, Certificate,Diploma, Degrees
- Gen/OBC/EWS – 1300/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female – 650/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of NTA UPCET website – http://upcet.nta.nic.in 01-Apr-2021 to 30-Apr-2021.
- Candidates Selection will be Online Exam.
Download Official Notification/Brochure
Syllabus and Exam Pattern