This is an official government job notification by RRC Central Railway which is invited application form for 2562 posts of Apprentice according to RRC Central Railway Recruitment Job Notification 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for RRC Central Railway Recruitment Job Notification 2020 Can Apply through official website before 22-01-2020.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – 2562 Vacancies of Apprentice
Here you will read long and short details about RRC Central Railway Vacancy 2020 which invited for 2562 Posts. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2020 such as: Total Number of Posts, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Name of the Post: Apprentice
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2562
- Pay Scale: As per Rules
All Vacancies Details With Education Qualification:
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258
- Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60
- SR.DEE (TRS) kalian – 179
- Sr.DEE (TRS) kurla – 192
- Parel Workshop – 418
- Matunga Workshop – 547
- S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122
- Electric Loco Shed – 80
- Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118
- Manmad Workshop – 51
- TMW Nasik Road – 50
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31
- Diesel Loco Shed1 – 21
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 80
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 73
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21
- Education Qualification: Candiate Should be 10th pass with 50% Marks and ITI
- Starting Date of Online Application: 23-12-2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 22-01-2020
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Central Railway Job Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: Candidate age should be maximum 25 years
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
- General/OBC – 100/-
- SC/ST/PH and All Female – No Fee
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of RRC Central Railway website – https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/ from 23-12-2019 to 22-01-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Merit Basis.