This is an official government job notification by UCIL (Uranium Corporation of India Limited) which is invited application form for 136 posts of Various Post according to UCIL Recruitment Job Notification 2020. If you are an interested and Eligible candidate for UCIL Recruitment Job Notification 2020 Can Apply through official website before 22-July-2020.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 – 136 Vacancies of Various Post
Here you will read long and short details about UCIL Vacancy 2020 which invited for 136 Posts. Here you can check eligibility and criteria of UCIL Recruitment 2020 such as: Total Number of Posts, Age Limit, Important Dates, Education Qualification, Official Notification Download and Apply Links etc.
- Name of the Post: Various Post
- Total No. of Vacancies: 136
- Pay Scale: As per rules
- Location: India
Vacancy and Edu Qualification Details:
- Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical) – 04
- Mining Mate-C – 52
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A – 03
- Winding Engine Driver-B – 14
- Blaster-B – 04
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) – 53
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) – 06
- Education Qualification: Candiate Should be Check Official Notification for Edu Qualification
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-May-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 22-July-2020
Eligibility Criteria for UCIL Job Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: Candidate age should be Maximum 30 Year as on 30-Apr-2020
Age Relaxation: Category of Candidates and Relaxation of Age as per Rules
- Gen/OBC – 500/-
- SC/ST/PH – 0/-
How to pay fee: Eligible and Interested candidates can pay examination fee online mode using Net-Banking/Credit or Debit Card. PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
How to Apply: The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through it the official site of UCIL website – http://www.ucil.gov.in/ from 18-04-2020 to 22-07-2020.
Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be Written Exam.